Recommended for ages 4 and up.
Kids at the Seder? It can be a long haul for them. Give them some activities to stay engaged during your Seder, or to build excitement beforehand.
- Two hoppy frogs, a great addition during the plagues
- Four postcards to decorate and send
- Two sheets of 20 velvet art stickers
- An activity book with mazes, games, and other activities
- Four crayons
- A matzah cover of non-woven material to decorate
- Afikomen bag of non woven material to decorate
- Three markers for the matzah cover and afikomen bag
- Two disposable, kid-sized three layer matzah masks. (And a sincere hope we won't need them next year)
Children's Seder Activities